Ready to go Online?
For many new gaming operators it's a very cumbersome and difficult process to understand payment & banking services. They often fail to understand the basic player needs and consequently face problems in setting up their iGaming businesses.
The core items you'll need to setup your iGaming business are a valid gaming licenses, Bank account and multiple Payment Gateways.
Payment may be accepted via merchant account, payment processor and payment gateway. All this may sounds simple at first, but there are actually various type of Payment Gateways which are quite tricky to have them approve your operations while other can mislead you into useless expensive costs.
Although not exhaustive these are some of the payment options we assist our clients to integrate with::
- APCO, Visa, MasterCard, Meastto, Electron
- Skrill, Skrill Tap1, Neteller, Paysafe
- Adyen, AstroPay, DotPay, EcoPay
- Euteller, InPay, OchaPay, PayKasa
- PayKwik, PaySafeCards, TJNakit, PurplePay
- Trustly, Sofort, Yadex, zimpler
- CitoPay, ClickandBuy, CtoPay, DataCash