IGA Limited is a professional company specialising in remote gambling consulting, accounting, taxation and corporate services to companies operating from Malta. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced individual in the position of Office Administrator to join our team on a full-time basis. This position calls for a team player who is organised, has a positive outlook, and who wishes to grow and develop professionally.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• General reception and office duties: telephone calls, greeting, offering refreshments, couriers, filing, binding, photocopying
• Client support for our corporate and individual clients
• Liaison with regulatory authorities, tax departments etc
• Implementing our due diligence procedures
• Coordinate with team members in helping with new clients’ bank applications
• Recommend, and assist in the development and maintenance of financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
• Generally assist the Accounts team as directed.
• Liaise and coordinate with the corporate service office in carrying out any of the above tasks, as applicable.
• Minimum one year experience
• Must possess own driving licence
• Excellent written and spoken English
• A professional, client-focused approach
• Proficient in the use of office software
• Highly meticulous and organised
How to Apply