Corporate / Accounts Clerk
IGA Limited is a professional company specialising in remote gambling consulting, accounting, taxation and corporate services to companies operating from Malta. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced individual in the position of Corporate/Accounts Clerk to join our team on a full-time basis. This position calls for a team player who is organised, has a positive outlook, and who wishes to grow and develop professionally.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Providing clients with ongoing administrative and company secretarial support by preparing the necessary documentation to register company changes with the registry of companies
• Client support for our corporate and individual clients
• Liaison with regulatory authorities, tax departments etc
• Implementing our due diligence procedures
• Clients’ book-keeping
• Monitor and report on the invoice approval processes.
• Process payments and reconcile accounts payables.
• Recommend, and assist in the development and maintenance of financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
• Generally assist the Accounts team as directed.
• Liaise and coordinate with the corporate service office in carrying out any of the above tasks, as applicable.
• Provide support and to assist in the establishment of new business.
• Minimum one year experience
• Must possess own driving licence
• Excellent written and spoken English
• A professional, client-focused approach
• Proficient in the use of office software and Sage
• Highly meticulous and organised
• General knowledge of the 2018 new Vat Guidelines is considered an asset
How to Apply